Romantic Quotes to express your love – Best Romantic Quotes collection created for year 2020. Favorite “Romantic Quotes of all time. You all google it everyday to impress your Love. Everyone from every country, any language, any age, be it our audience from USA, UK or India, our feelings are same..
We always like to impress our loved ones, our Valentine and make him or her feel special.
Here is the list of 150+ Love Quotes curated for you in this one directory so that you don’t need to go anywhere else. What’s more, we promise to update it periodically so that you are never out of stock.
Romantic Quotes - All time favorite (romantic quotes to express your love)
1. “I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don’t tell me to leave.” ― George R.R. Martin
2. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” ― Nicholas Sparks
3. “I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.” – “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait
4. “You will forever be my always.” – Author Unknown
5. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
6. “Two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other, that is what makes a marriage perfect.” – Author Unknown
7. “In the history of ever,You’re pretty much my most favourate of all time.” – Author Unknown
8. “Take my hand, take my whole life too.
For I can’t help falling in love with you.”-Can’t Help Falling in Love
9. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”-Marilyn Monroe
10. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”-Shakespeare
Extremely Emotional and Romantic Love Quotes
11. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – 100 Sonnets
12. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
— Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
13. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”
— Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
14. “You are the romantic tide that has made my heart go wide, I wish for you to be my bride and fill life with pride.”- Author unknown
15. “Love is a strange emotion. Sometimes it makes us live life, sometimes it makes us leave life.” – Author unknown
16. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
17. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” – Euripides
18. “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” – Ben Hecht
19. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
20. “Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing.” – William Arthur Ward
21. “When I am right next to you, I am the Happiest.”- Author unknown
22. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
23. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ― Charles de Leusse
24. “I know I have found my mirror soul, the way you look into my eyes-“ authorunkown
25. “When the other person’s happiness matters to you more than your, that is what love is.”- Author unknown
26. “Love is a better teacher than duty”- Albert Einstein
27. Money means nothing when “ I love You” is said- Author unknown
28. “Life without love is like a tree with no fruits and blossoms.”- Khalil Gibran
29. “Love is a journey, starting forever, ending at never.”- Author unknown
30. “I have fallen in love many times, never with anyone but you.”- Author unknown
Romantic Quotes -Romantic quotes to express your love
31. “If I had got a penny for all the times I have fell in love with you, I would be friends with Bill Gates.”- Author unknown
32. “Thank god ! I found you. The one and only girl I love. The princess of my kingdom. I love everything about you my love, my sweetheart, my angel.” – Author unknown
33. “A love affair is not just an affair. Its an affair of love.” – Author unknown
34. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I become when I am with you.” – Roy croft
35. “The two things I live for, to love and to be loved.” – Author unknown
36. “Love is all about how much you prove it, not about how much you say it.” – Author Unknown
37. “I love you 3000.” – Tony stark
38. “The way I feel for you, pizza doesn’t even come close.” – Author unknown
39. “Anything is possible when you are with the right person, the person you love.” – Author unknown
40. “I found love, sunsets were overrated.” – Author unknown
41. “Loving you is not easy. But, I can’t even think of letting you go.” – Author unknown
42. “I want to be your knight in the shining armour, brave and loving just like the first man you loved, your father.” – Author unknown
43. “I have nothing special to offer you, except my love, my love.” – Author unknown
44. “Love is, sharing the last pizza slice.” – Author Unknown
45. “A smile is happiness that you will find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
46. “I hope you love yourself as much as I love you.” – Author Unknown
47. “I just want you to read this, “ I love You”. – Author unknown
48. “Some people won’t love you, no matter what you do. Some people will always love you, no matter what you do.” – Author Unknown
49. “Love doesn’t make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
— Franklin P. Jones
50. “Love me tender; love me sweet. Never let me go.” – Elvis
Romantic Mood with our Romantic Quotes
51. “My dream is to see you, my wish is to hear you, my aim is to love you. And yes I want to full fill my dream by accomplishing my aim.” – Author unknown
52. “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner
53. “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
54. “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift
55. “Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.” – e.e.cumming
56. “In love there are two things, bodies and words.” – Joyce carol oates
57. “I fall for you, everyday. Just a little bit every single day.” – Author unknown
58. “You make my house, a home.” – Author unknown
59. “I will bring the sky to you, or take you to the moon. Whatever you say, my love.” – Author unknown.
60. There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau
61. “Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Emily Bronte
62. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
63. “Our love was started by the first hello, may we never see it end with a final goodbye.” Kate Summers
64. “You take my breath away, even after all this time.” – Author unknown.
65. “My dear love, Let me look at you and I will tell you how much you have changed since then.” – Author unkown
66. “I knew we would end up in love, after all you were my first crush.” – Author unknown
67. The first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat and I just knew “You are the one.” – Author unknown
68. “I’ll love you when you’ll least expect it.” – Author unknown
69. “Could it be true? Could I have fallen in love with you the moment I met you?” – Author unknown
70. “You made me believe in love once again, you changed me, my love.” – Author unknown
Express yourself with Romantic Text Messages
71. “First love is a kind of vaccination that immunizes a man from catching the disease a second time.” —Honoré de Balzac
72. “I am glad it cannot happen twice, the fever of first love. For it is a fever, and a burden, too, whatever the poets may say.”
― Daphne duMaurier, Rebecca
73. “No, this trick won’t work…How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? “ – Albert Einstein.
74. “First love is dangerous when it becomes your last.” – Author Unknown.
75. “Our first and last love is self-love.” – Christian NestellBovee
76. “Could a scar be like the rings of a tree, reopened with each emotional season?” – Magenta Periwinkle
77. “My first love, I’ll never forget, and it’s such a big part of who I am, and in so many ways, we could never be together, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not forever. Because it is forever.” – Rashida Jones
78. “I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.” – Selena Gomez
79. Did I think he was “the one?” Iʼll never know. At sixteen, everyone is “the one.” – K.A. Tucker
80. “Love is all about emotions, emotions are all about feelings. I feel for you, my love.” – Author unknown
81. “You are the one first I loved. You are the first one I lost.” – Author unknown
82. You’ll always be my “ What if”. – Author unknown
83. She smiled. All I could think of was “oh shit”. -Author unknown.
84. “But, I love you” is much better than “I love you, but”. -Author unknown.
85. “Among my stillness was a pounding heart.”
― Shannon A. Thompson
Collection Name – Romantic quotes to express your love
More Romantic messages, Wishes, Sms, Texts and quotations to express your heart
86. “I always knew death of this relation would be the death of my life.” ― M. Ali
87. “Where there is love, there is vulnerability to pain.”– Laura ramirez.
88. “I think that passion and love and pain are all bearable, and they go to make love beautiful.” -Robert plant
89. “All pain is a punishment, and every punishment is inflicted for love as much as for justice.” -Joseph de moistre.
90. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love.” – Sophocles
91. “I don’t even know who I am now. Loving you was my identity.” -Author unknown
92. “The problem wasn’t there then I was loving you. It started when you stopped loving me back.” -Author unknown
93. “Pain is funnier than love.” – Mike Birbiglia
94. “We have all these cultural assumptions about love. People get hurt, and we say, ‘Oh, it’s no one’s fault.’” – Mona simpson
95. “Love hurts because it matters”. -Author unknown
96. “Is it even love if you are still alive?” – Author unknown
97. “I smiled because we were friends. I cried, because that’s what we’ll ever be” – Author unknown
98. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… You only had a glimpse of how I feel for you.- Meet Joe Black
99. “I love our story. Sure its messy, but it’s the story that got us here”. -How I met your mother
100. “My life is like a desert. You are my water”- Author unknown
Other Romantic quotes to express your love
- All I can say today is that – I Love You, All I can promise today is- My Love for you, will only grow.
- I can hear your name in my heart’s beat. I Love you from the core of my heart.
- I can’t imagine my life, without you, I Love You
- I am in Love, I don’t Sleep, I don’t Dream. I like nothing these days.
- Doing nothing is the only thing today I do. I keep myself free so that I can think of you. I Love You.
- Maybe our relationship is new today, But I promise you, My Love is true.
- I can See you, I can hear you, I can touch you, Even when you are not around. I Love you
8. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life, after life, in age after age, forever. – RabindranathTagore
9. “If you Love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t they never were” – Kahlil Gibran
10. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets”- Haruki Murakami
11. “Two people in Love alone, Isolated from the world, that’s beautiful” – Milan Kundera
12. ” Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart” -Washington Irving
13. You think i disturb you, I think I Love you
14. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in Love” – Albert Einstein
15. Where there is Love, There is Life” – Mahatma Gandhi
Chocolate and Love Quotes
Love Quotes For Him
Best Romantic Sayings to Express Love in 2020
47. “I felt strong with you and weak when you were not around, Am I in love with you?
48. “The Pray for Longer Life, I pray for life with you”
49. “Its completely impossible to ignore you, You are hard to resist :)”
51. “You are mine,I am yours; you may be sure of this. You’ve been locked inside my heart, the key has been thrown away; within it, you must always stay. ” ― Andrew Davidson, The Gargoyle
52. “Love is Love no matter old you are, and I knew if I gave you enough time, you’d come back to me.” ― Nicholas Sparks
53. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
54. “I saw a dream that I lost you, I woke up with sweat on my face, I than realized that I cannot afford to live with you, Yes, Iam in Love with you”
55. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
56. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” — Ingrid Bergman
57. “I’m so in love with you. And I hope you know. Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We’ve come so far, my dear. Look how we’ve grown. And I wanna stay with you until we’re grey and old. Just say you won’t let go.” – James Arthur
58. “I promise that I’ll hold you when it’s cold out. When we lose our winter coats in the spring. ‘Cause lately I was thinking I never told you, that every time I see you my heart sings. – Gavin James
59. “But I love you, I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.” – Natalie Portman
60. “ You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.” Tara C
61. “No matter how far apart we may be, no matter what dreams we may chase after individually, I want you to know that you will always be my first priority. I will always, always love you.” Lindsay Detwiler
62. “You are by far the most amazing, beautiful, sexy, loving, kind and annoying woman in the world. I included that last one so you knew that I was being honest!”
63. “Both of us are made for each other and I am sure of that.”
64. “If I were a king, you are my queen. If I were a leader, you are my colleague. I am dying for your love baby hoping to be with you until the end of time. My luck, my heart, everything I love you!”
65. “You Know, You are my shooting star as you bright up my face every night. You are my sun as you bright up my day and bring success to my door. I love you!
66. “Time tests love. With time, true love always becomes even stronger, and false love slowly breaks down.”
67. “For me Love is everything, hence distance means nothing”
68. “Love doesn’t drop on you unexpectedly; you’ve got to offer off signals, style of like an amateur radio operator.”– Helen Gurley Brown
69. “I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire.” The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
70. “It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.” Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
True Love Quotes
72. ““You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” —Oscar Wilde
76. “I love you forever, I love you always, I love you until the end of time and our last breath.”
78. “I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye”
I Love You quotes to bring smile on that special face
This simple small text message is to let you know what you already know – I Love You.
I love you more than I Love naps and that’s alot 🙂
Love doesn’t means to change you from what you are to what I like.
I Promise to love you move then coffee, but promise me you will not ask me to prove it.
To love someone is more than just pressing Like button on your photo.
You want to know who is the one I love the most, Oh, you missed the first word, read it again.
It is not my fault that I love you, It is you who started it.
I love you is all you need to listen everyday, just to be sure that Iam there for you always.
My first and last task of the day is to wish you – I love you
You loved me for who Iam, I couldn’t do it for myself, Thankyou
Love Quotes For Her
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.“ A. A. Milne
“There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” Leo Christopher
“I have died everyday waiting for you darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more.” Christina Perri
“I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”
I wish that you know how much I feel happy when we are together. You add colors to my life. Thank you my love for being there for me all the time.
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” Beth Revis
“If someone told me to choose between taking a breath and loving you, I would have to use my last remaining air to say how much I love you.”
“Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.”
I Miss you Quotes
“When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” -Luigina Sgarro
“The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks
“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” — Kay Knudsen
“When you miss someone….it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger
Sometimes saying “I miss you” is more magical than saying “I love you”.
“I Miss you” – it feel great when I listen it from you, you make me feel so important even when Iam not there.
“You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.”
“I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.”
“The sunsets here are wonderful, but my heart aches because I can’t share them with you.”
“I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to”—William in “A Knight’s Tale”
“I miss everything about you, Can’t believe that I still want you and after all the things we’ve been through”― Colbie Caillat
Feedback on Love Quotes - Help us to meet your expectations
Please share your feelings in comment section of this page. Let us know if you like our collection or not? Any improvement you want us to make. Although we promise that our Love Sayings, will solve your purpose to express Love and will surely impress your Love, still if you see any scope of improvement, please connect.
Select the Love quotes and sayings basis the mood of your Lover. We strongly suggest you now to send just any Love message, rather we encourage you to select the one basis his or her mood today and personal liking and disliking. Some like hearts while other loves flowers. Teddy bears are for some while chocolates for others.
Whats your mood and taste today ! Lets figure it out.
Don’t forget to check our GOOD MORNING LOVE section.